Meet Mademoiselle Heather
Bonjour Monsieur, Bonjour Mademoiselle! Meet Mademoiselle Heather! I was first introduced to her via her IG by fellow friendly face, Erica. Back then it was full of pictures of nachos with a few Avon and mark. items thrown in, now it has way more selfies than nachos, but someone who likes nachos and selfies is worth getting to know! Heather is a fellow Avon Lady from Oregon, who’s wit shines through her social media and blog (Hopelessly Heather). Heather represents her lady like side with her real life reviews of fashion and more importantly on a ton of jewelry! Which is why I wanted to bring in the jewelry expert to share her take on the new jewelry from the Fall For Paris collection from Avon, and she did not disappoint!
Meet Mademoiselle Heather
What would you do if you won an entire collection of Paris inspired jewelry? Have a fashion shoot, right?! Throw on your scarves and hold on to your berets while I take you along a bit of my fashion shoot of Avon’s Fall for Paris jewelry line…and some of their clothing!
1: A classic Parisian look featuring the Mila Dress accessorized with the Choker Necklace and Stud Earring Trio (I picked the clusters) from the Diamondesque line and Gunmetal Coil Bracelet from the Contemporary Beads Collection. The dress is a beautiful herringbone tweed in a neutral grey with an adorable ruffle along the hem – a very feminine, but not girly, touch. What I love most about this dress is its flexibility to dress it up for a night out or sensibly for work and just about any other occasion you can imagine. Accessories alone set the tone for this piece
2. For several days before this fashion shoot, I repeatedly dreamt about one specific shot – and this is it!
3. This structured LBD is in a deliciously thick ponté fabric that looks summery, but is definitely built for fall! If you’re into the fun graphic mod look from the 60s, then the Modern Geo Collection is totally your bag! I didn’t have the heart to break up the set, so I wore the Statement Necklace, Drop Earrings and Stretch Bracelet to complete the overall look.
4. Still in the LBD from above but I swapped out the jewelry pieces and opted instead for the Maroon Necklace (minus the earrings from the set) and Metro Maroon Watch from the Contemporary Beads Collection as well as the Goldtone Stud Earrings from the Celestial Spirits Collection. It’s impossible to showcase in a photo just how sparkly the necklace is – such a stunning piece!
5. Still in the LBD from above with the skinny rectangles from the Diamondesque Stud Earring Trio and the Pearly Parisian Collection Fringe Necklace that I looped around my neck to give it a layered look – one of my favorite tricks to shorten a long necklace and quasi-satisfy my longtime lust for chokers.
6. I switched things up with the super shimmery Madeline Asymmetrical Tee – a thin (but not sheer) fabric that’s a perfect weight for the end of summer! This tee looks like a party but feels like a comfy night in – the best of both worlds! The Gunmetal Contemporary Beads Collection Necklace (again, minus the matching earrings from the set) and Hoop Earrings from the Diamondesque Collection finish off the look by adding more glitz to the mix!
7. Still in the tee from above I went a completely different direction with the Pearly Parisian Collection Fringe Bracelet and Celestial Spirits Drop Earrings – this look screams New Orleans French Quarter to me…all I need is a crystal ball or tarot cards to complete the picture! All kidding aside, the most surprising jewelry piece I received were these earrings – they are so much more amazing in person than the stock photo in the brochure gives them credit for!
8. Still in the tee from #6 above I stuck to the Celestial Spirits Collection showing off its Orbit Pendant Necklace and Goldtone Stud Earrings (again).
9. I opted to put two showstoppers together for this look because I just had to find an excuse to break out the leopard print Kamila Coat! This piece is probably the piece I’m most excited about owning – I’m chomping at the bit to be able to wear this for real…it’s a surprisingly heavy coat! Dangling from my ears are the Pearly Parisian Collection Fringe Earrings – an early favorite of mine that deserves to be showcased without a competing necklace!
10. The Modern Geo Collection: Statement Necklace, Drop Earrings and Stretch Bracelet
11. Diamondesque Collection Necklace and Earring Set
12. Celestial Spirits Collection: Moon Pendant Necklace and Drop Earrings
13. Deep Red Autumn Romance Collection: Pendant Necklace, Stud Earrings and Drop Earrings; Celestial Spirits Collection: Orbit Pendant Necklace, Goldtone Stud Earrings and Black Locket; Modern Geo Collection Linear Earrings; Maroon Contemporary Beads Collection: Necklace (earrings from the set not pictured) and Metro Maroon Watch
14. Diamondesque Collection: Hoop Earrings and Flex Bracelet; Café Chic Collection Tassel Statement Earrings; Pearly Parisian Collection Fringe Necklace; Gunmetal Contemporary Beads Collection: Necklace (earrings from the set not pictured) Coil Bracelet and Modern Mesh Strap Watch
15. Café Chic Collection: Long Tassel Necklace and Drop Earrings
16. Pearly Parisian Collection: Statement Necklace, Fringe Earrings and Layered Bracelet
Are you ready to visit the Eiffel Tower yet? I know I am!
I am DEFINITELY ready to plan a trip to Paris after all of that! A few… er a lot! of swoon worthy pieces in there. Lucky for us are all buy one get one free right now over at the eBoutique! The jewelry Heather featured is part of the Fall For Paris fashion and home collection, available for a limited time. Be sure to follow Heather, and peruse a few Parisian pieces over at http://www.youravon.com/aliciahessinger