She’s crafty and she’s just my type, she’s crafty… go ahead sing the Beasties Boys because we’re getting crafty up in here! With Crafty Nail! So if you’re looking for a good nail inspiration go to the Crafty Nail blog, she does some really fun nail looks that will totally have you inspired! In honor of her 2015 OMD3 challenge (and the last day of it). I decided to put some of the mani’s I’ve been rocking for the last 30 days all in one post.
In addition to Crafty Nail being an awesome blog she’s also a fellow Avon rep who created a exclusive set available online only at http://www.youravon.com/aliciahessinger. The 5 piece set includes a base coat, a hot pink polish, a silver dazzling topper and a topcoat all for only $12.99! Stand out from the average mani with her dazzling look that features a popping pink and just the right amount of sparkle.
Follow these easy instructions to create the look:
1) Start with one coat of Nail Experts Gel Strength Base Coat
2) Apply two coats of Nailwear Pro+ in Hottie (wait 5 minutes between coats)
3) Brush Dazzlers Disco Ball onto a makeup wedge and lightly sponge the glitter onto just the tips of your nails
4) Repeat as necessary until you reach the desired amount of glitter
5) Finish with one coat of Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard Top Coat