Hello short week! Hello Week O’Nautical! Even though I’m in the office today, I’m dreaming of being kissed by the sun while staring at shimmering sea. Since that is not my reality, I’m sporting some killer beauty items that make me look like I am! I really was inspired by this page in the Avon brochure, then I realized these are all the products I’ve been loving lately! So here’s my current top 5 products for a sun kissed shimmering look!
- Skin So Soft Radiant Glow Illuminating Dry Oil Mist – currently on backorder (available in 2 weeks) but this shimmer oil is my #1 top favorite. I’m a huge body oil fan, but this works for those who aren’t. Just spray on arms/legs/whereever you want a little glow!
- Radiant Glow Skin Lumosity Polish – summer is all about bare skin so to keep it glowing need to get off the rough edges and this scrub does the trick and then some. It’s creamy so extra moisturizing and smells amazing!
- Avon True Color Sandy Beach Bronzing Palette – with two bronze shades and a pink shade this is my go-to for easy makeup. I use the darker shade where you’d contour at, the pink shade as a blush and the lighter bronze shade to blend the two together. I also swirl them all together and with a light hand bronze up my face for a quick look.
- Avon True Color Dazzle Drops – if that wasn’t enough shimmer, I’ve been adding these dazzle drops for even more! I apply them with my finger for a highlight on the cheek bone and cupids bow. I also mix in with body lotion and apply all over my arms and chest for that shimmering like the sea shimmer.
- Avon True Color Sunset Beach Face & Eye Palette – For a fun summer change this blush and eye pallet has been my go-to. Its all in one so makes getting ready super easy. Use the bronze shade all over the lid with a quick line of blue eye liner (like the ones above) for a sunkissed day look. For a night out look, I like the green as a crease color, the peach as a transition shade and the blue on the center of the eye for a pop. Looks great with the Sandy Beach Bronzing Palette too! And it has cute pineapples printed on it!
I may not have that fresh from the sea glow naturally but with the help of these goodies I can fake it until I make it! Plus, shimmer goes with everything! These products are my top pick from a bunch of new items this year that are part of Avon’s #brilliantlyavon products. Search that hashtag on social media for some more IRL’s (in real life pics).
You can shop them now at http://www.youravon.com/aliciahessinger use promo code SHIPFREE for free shipping on a $25 order (ends 7/1/18). Perfect time to pick up those lower cost beauty items.
Or win them for FREE as part of the current sweeps over at the eBoutique!