In like a lion, out like a lamb. The “old Pennsylvanian saw” holds true this year so far. With the windy, rainy, moody blue days we’ve had, I’m also feeling that vibe. I’ve been gravitating towards the blues lately, which seem to be perfect for end of winter.
Wearing: * mark. Blue Belle Blouse; * Express High Waisted Denim Perfect Seamed Bell Flare Jeans; * mark. Boho Beauty Bracelet and mark. Boho Beauty Earrings, * Michael Kors Red Suede Platform Heels (old).
Wearing for Winter: Calvin Klein Navy Faux Leather Jacket (Ross), mark. Rebel Ice Scarf (old)
When looking for a black leather jacket for the Justin Timberlake Concert (see here) I found this cool navy one instead, which got me super excited and fit my moody blue vibes. Layered with a prairie blouse and some fresh-again flares I have a look that works well for March as we transition to that lamb like weather.
Wear and Share Wednesday may be blue, but in the best way possible, as blue IS my favorite color. I’m loving that I can layer up a spring blouse and jeans and not freeze, which means spring is on its way! And as far as my lip of the day, Avon True Color Lip Glow in Afterglow! Pinks go strangely well with blues (see what I mean here!) You can shop the mark. spring collection and lip color online at http://www.youravon.com/aliciahessinger
More March Weather Lore:
- A dry March and a wet May? Fill barns and bays with corn and hay.
- As it rains in March, so it rains in June.
- March winds and April showers? Bring forth May flowers.
- So many mists in March you see, so many frosts in May will be.
- Is’t on St. Joseph’s day (19th) clear, So follows a fertile year; Is’t on St. Mary’s (25th) bright and clear, Fertile is said to be the year.
2 Comments Add yours